Thursday, May 15, 2008

premiere episode of my first podcast finished

I have been working on starting a podcast called musictechers911. I have been getting amazing advice from two giants in the Music Tech field. They are:

Keith Mason from podcast, Music Tech for ME
and Joe Pisano, from Mustech.net

They heard a sample of mine already and, except for a few minor technical adjustments, said that it was pretty good.

My first guest was Bands of America Hall of Fame member, Wayne Markworth. He gave terrific answers. 

With Keith and Joe helping me, I think that my podcast just might be a good resource for music teachers nationally.

The reason I even started this podcast is that Joe wants 100 music teachers to start blogging and I figured I would at least give it a try. So far.... It's pretty fun!

more later.

No comments: