Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friday

Well, I played the Urban Nights Festival in downtown Dayton last night with the Sinclair Gospel Choir and it went well.

First episode of the musicteachers911 podcast is finished. Now all I need to do is to figure out how in the world to get it posted on iTunes. I am trying to use Podango. Wish me luck!

Today I am holding the Oakwood banner for the Oakwood Centennial "That Day in May" parade. Should be fun. At 2 PM, Renee is coming over to study astrology together. She heard me on an astrology podcast and wants to meet. This should be enjoyable not to think about music for a while. At 6 I play bass with the University of Dayton Big band. I am using a five string bass and it is a little tough getting used to it. It's a nursing home so whatever we sound like will be appreciated.



No comments: