Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Music Teacher Cookout

On Memorial day I hung out the US flag and noticed that I was the only one in the neighborhood that did. I remember when I was a kid that every house was flying Old Glory. The US spirit is fading fast. I wonder if the economy and the War is the problem or people are just plain lazy.

Monday night was our annual "Music Teacher" cookout. 
It was really more of a gathering than a party.
Just tables of quiet conversation.
I like this venue best.
I had ten people show. 
My nephew stopped by because he wants me to be his personal fitness trainer.
I left the group for about 30 minutes and just left them on their own.
I don't think that they ever missed me! (I loved that).

When the party was over, I turned to clean up and found that they had completely cleaned everything up. All the food was wrapped in the fridge and the dishes rinsed an put in the dishwasher. Classy people.

No comments: